Thank you to all those who participated in our Travel History Trivia, published in the winter edition of the Compass Newsletter! Now that the quiz is closed and we have selected the winner, it is time to share the answers.
- What is the busiest airport in the US? - Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- 15 of the 25 largest hotels in the world are in what city? - Las Vegas
- Every US president from Franklin D. Roosevelt to William "Bill" Clinton has had an airport named after him except one. Name the exception. - Richard Nixon
- The oldest hotel in the world is in this country. - Japan
- Cruise ships travel an average speed of how many knots? - 25
Be sure to sign up for the Compass Newsletter to participate in our next quiz for a chance to win a gift card.