Do you have a group of 10 or more travelers that need commercial air, bus, or both to get to their destination? Once they arrive, will they also need lodging and meeting space?
Our Sato Groups team offers a complimentary, easy to use group lodging and meeting service that includes hotel sourcing for military and government groups.
Specializing in group movement, our team of experts will obtain group rates at the best value from airlines and bus companies through our web-based proprietary software. To provide this service, all we need from you is the number of travelers, travel dates, origin and destination and mode of travel. We then do the work for you, contacting our partner network of the airlines and/or bus companies to collect the best possible bids with optimal value, incremental benefits and flexibility for your travelers.
Next, we take those bids and provide a comprehensive side-by-side report of offers in an electronic format for review and selection. This information will enable you to select the best fare, routing, and amenities for each move to meet your mission. Sato Groups will continue to provide support until your move is complete.
If your team requires group lodging, we will request accommodations from FEMA-approved quality lodging properties at rates at or below applicable per diem often with additional complimentary amenities. The process will works as follows:
- Complete the online group lodging and meeting request form. We then seek proposals from 20,000+ lodging properties and curate those that meet your requirements.
- Sato Groups evaluates your requirements and distributes them to hotels best suited to meet your group’s needs. We negotiate for value-added amenities such as complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, and other terms advantageous for your group.
- We deliver a side-by-side comparison report of hotels bidding for your business, including rates and amenities.
- Select the hotel that best fits your group’s needs by notifying our Meeting Coordinator.
- After Sato Groups awards to the winning hotel, we put the hotelier and government planner in touch with each other to finalize planning and payment.
Our current contracts and task orders include the offer for group movement services, so there is no need to solicit a new contract. For group lodging, we can work with any military or civilian government agency.