Sato Groups is relaunching a lodging service (formerly under the GSA’s FedRooms program) to complement our group transportation solutions for group air and motor coach. We source FEMA-approved hotels for your group’s lodging and meeting room needs at no cost to the government. Our negotiated rates are always at, and often below, per diem and include complimentary amenities like breakfast and Wi-Fi.
How does it work? Here is a quick overview for government meeting and travel planners:
- Complete the online group lodging and meeting request form located under the Services “Group Lodging and Meetings” drop-down on cwtsatotravel.com.
- Sato Groups evaluates your requirements and distributes them to hotels best suited to meet your group’s needs. We negotiate for value-added amenities such as complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, and other terms advantageous for your group.
- We deliver a side-by-side comparison report of hotels bidding for your business, including the rate and amenities offered.
- Select the hotel that best fits your group’s needs by notifying our Meeting Coordinator.
- After Sato Groups awards to the winning hotel, we put the hotelier and government planner in touch with each other to finalize planning and payment.
For more information, please visit the Sato Group Lodging and Meetings page or reach out to email@example.com. The Sato Groups team looks forward to assisting government group transportation and lodging needs.